Sunday 28 November 2010

MY BLOGGING EXPERIENCE

I must say that I enjoyed writing every Wednesday about our interesting, because I never had to do this, at first I was nervous and wanting do it well, so I had to learn to be patient and try to learn slowly.
In my opinion, I think that this periodic exercise was very good because in spite of we failed at beginning, we really could practice our grammar and way of think in english.
Even thought I know how important is a right writing,  I think that we should spent more time in oral practice, talking more each other. I don't know if we should do more group talk exercises, but I’m really convinced that we needed talk more! Despite the fact that the Miss tried over and over make we talk about our interesting, our families, the news, or our bored and tired weekends.
To my mind the blog was a good alternative to practice english, on one hand because the grammars is an important point inside of the language, on the other hand because we don’t have much time for think, you must write fast and well, so that’s why I think the blog is a good way to speed our mind and develop our abilities.
About the disadvantages, I guess the students (me included) don’t practice enough on their houses, maybe we should not write only on the blog, and come every class with a text about something like an article, a new, something related with a book, anything, like a home work to keep practicing grammar, vocabulary, etc.
Other disadvantages about work with a blog are the online translators, because is very easy take a wrong word, like when I want say something and the word that I use has different meanings and I use the incorrect word for the case, so I finished saying anything very different of what I wanted say at first. But I believe this could be better if I read more and practice my vocabulary. 

4 comments:

  1. Caroooo
    You really talked like a teacher ahahaha, now I think you can be an english teacher and you would be a good one, with a lot of methods, different exercises, and a demanding teacher.

    I am agree with you in a lot of points... for example, I know that is very very important to talk more in the language, but I don´t know, when it depends in us, the students, it doesn´t work so good.
    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think that we should have talked more, but whenever she asked we hid ourselves for not responding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi caro cabrera!!
    i agree with you, I also enjoy this work, my experiencie at first was similar to yours, but with the practices was improving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely agree ... Blog in my house became a kind of therapy against all that is college.

    And last is true, we need to practice ... but still I hate the English ...

    Greetings

    ReplyDelete