Wednesday 10 November 2010

My best place to eat

I have two places to eat good food.


The first place is J Cruz restaurant, it's in Valparaiso, I knew this place when I was 14 years old and my mother invited me to eat a CHORRILLANA after went to the La Sebastiana, one of the houses of Pablo Neruda... The chorrillana is a food with meat, fried onions, fried eggs and French fries. This is not the healthiest food, but is very delicious. About the place, it is like a museum because there are a lot of different thing around, like figurehead, watches, old cash registers, etc. In addition to this is habitual that the clients write their names, love messages, anything on the tables, walls, furniture and bathroom. Is like a tradition.



The second place to eat good food is the Central Market. In this place there are seafood restaurants and seafood stands.
When I go there I eat at Paila Blanca restaurant, and always eat the same thing, Clams.
It's a fresh and juicy food; they're raw and with lemon and spice are very delicious. I want eat them now...
Well if you don’t like raw food, in this place you can find other cooked food.




5 comments:

  1. I taste J Cruz once, and i liked chorrillanas. They said that it was for 2 person, but i think i can eat one by myself.
    Also I liked what you wrote about raw food. I love ceviches and sea food. My favourite is anything with shrimps.
    Byeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best place to eat
    I have two places to eat good food.

    The first place is J Cruz restaurant, it's in Valparaiso, I knew this place when I was 14 years old and my mother invited me to eat a CHORRILLANA after WF to visit the La Sebastiana, one of the houses of Pablo Neruda... The chorrillana is a food with meat, fried onions, fried eggs and French fries. This is not the healthiest food, but is very delicious. About the place, it is like a museum because there are a lot of different thing around, like figurehead, watches, old cash registers, etc. In addition to this is habitual that the clients write their names, love messages, anything on the tables, walls, furniture and bathroom. Is like a tradition.

    The second place to eat good food is the Central Market. In this place there are seafood restaurants and seafood stands.
    When I go there I eat at Paila Blanca restaurant, and always eat the same thing, Clams.
    It's a fresh and juicy food; they're raw and with lemon and spice are very delicious. I want eat them now...
    Well if you don’t like raw food, in this place you can find other cooked food

    Carola,
    well done! nice places as well. Actually I´m hungry too.
    miss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolaina,

    I don´t know if you know that there is a J. Cruz restaurant in Santiago. I live near here, and I propose you to we go to eat if you like this place!!!
    jajajaja...not, is a joke.
    But is true that there is a J. Cruz in 'Providencia', in 'Rancagua' street.

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ate in J. Cruz in Providencia, the chorrillana it's great :D

    see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi caro, i love to the seafood, but unfortunatly i don´t know good restaurants in the central market, but this place "paila blanca" sound nice, is a good recomendation. bye

    ReplyDelete