Wednesday 24 November 2010

IDEAL HOLIDAYS

Today I'm going to talk about my favorite holidays.
I really like travel to different places and know about culture of the places, so I guess my favorite holidays would be travel all around Latin America, and visit Machupichu, the Salar de Uyuni, or maybe go to the town of the weaver in Colombia and Guatemala. But the place that I want visit more than the other places is Mexico.
If I would be Mexico I think would like visit the empire ruins, the museum of Frida Kahlo, the different markets, the theatre and the beach, and every place.
On one hand I think that Mexico is a very nice place, it has a lot of different places and the history is important to me. On the other hand the people are very funny and kind.
I think that if we talk about food I'll have other reason to go to Mexico, they have so many different dishes that I want try. And the handicrafts are amazing
Maybe the most important thing to me when I think where I would like travel is the food and the handicraft of the place. If there aren't any to see I don’t want know this place.

2 comments:

  1. hi caro, your vacation would be wonderfull, i would like too visit arqueologist runes of latinoamerica and of mexico, i had planed visit machupichu the last summer but i could not, is a very commun destination and is not much expensive, maybe i can go this summer, i don't know yet but i would try again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAROLOOOOOO
    i liked your post. The places you talk about are the things that I love the most here en latinoamérica and centroamérica. Also, i believe that is important for all of us to know about the cultures that were here million years ago. I hope you someday go there!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete