Wednesday 27 October 2010

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY



My favorite piece of technology is my mp3 player. The fist one that I got was for my 18th birthday. That was poor quality so I could use it for three months, and some day it died. After that my uncle gave me another one, that was better but the same thing happens again, so I decided don't bought another mp3 player.
Last year my brother gave me one, and that was the best gift because it was small, comfortable and it has a lot of memory, so I can take a lot of music with me in every moment.
Now I use it every time, in every place, I can’t stop listening music... All I have to do is put on me the earphone and turn it on to start a new trip. And when that happens I'm the happiest person in the city, I don't care about the people, the homework, nothing is important to me, the music relax me.
If I didn't have a mp3 player I could have the same happiness riding a bike. It's because to me, the bike is another way to forget all the things around us, to breathe in a different way.
And if you're lucky and could take those things together the trip is better.





4 comments:

  1. hi my friend!
    i think the mp3, as you said, is a very good piece for travel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Carolina!!!

    I totally agree with you ... mp3 is the best piece of technology to go travel!!

    see you in class

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, i love the mp3 , is small and you can carry it to everywhere... specially i love to listen music when i walk and when i am in the beach, so this technology is perfect to me ,

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite piece of technology is my mp3 player. The fist one that I got was for my 18th birthday. That was poor quality so I could use it for three months, and some day it TENSE has dead. After that my uncle gave another one, that was better but the same thing happens again, so I decided don't WF bought another mp3 player.
    Last year my brother gave me one, and that was the best gift because it was small, comfortable and it has a lot of memory, so I can take a lot of music with me in every moment.
    Now I use it every time, in every place, I can’t stop listening ^ music... All I have to do is put on me the earphone and turn it on to start a new trip. And when that happens I'm the happiest person in the city, I don't care about the people, the homework, nothing is important to me, the music SVA relax me.
    If I didn't have a mp3 player I could have the same happiness riding a bike. It's because to me, the bike is another way to forget all the things around us, to breathe in a different way.
    And if you're lucky and could take those things together the trip is better.

    carola,
    so you can ride your bike with your mp3 player and you could double your happiness!
    Miss

    ReplyDelete