Wednesday 13 October 2010

A long trip

Hello classmates, my most important trip was the summer of my first year at university. My grandparents invited me to see our family in Australia for the Christmas and New Year (so lucky).
The first interesting thing that happened to me was travel alone, because we couldn't take three tickets in the same flight. I decided go alone because I wanted be responsible for myself and feel free about the cares of my mother. She's nice but, she's also overprotecting.
The trip was exciting and the airport was really huge. On the one hand I was nervous to forget instructions, on the other hand nervous to don't found my uncles, but everything was ok.
I stayed at my mother's sister's house with my grandparents until Christmas, that night I wore a costume of papa noel and brought the present to the people in the party. The next day we went to my grandmother's brother's house and after two days we drove to another town to celebrate de new year. That was really unbelievable. We could share good times until my grandfather started to lose the sight of one eye.
I was sad and I didn't want back, but my grandfather's health was more important so we decided come back to Chile to get an eye surgery. He's fine now and I usually spoke or wrote to my cousins.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Caro, i admire you because you could travel by yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! traveling alone abroad should have been an incredible experience!and just out of curiosity, could you see a koala? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello classmates, my most important trip was the summer of my first year at university. My grandparents invited me to see our family in Australia for the christmas and new year (so lucky).
    The first interesting thing that TENSE happens to me was travel alone, because we couldn't take three tickets in the same WF fly. I decided ^ go alone because i TENSE want be responsible for myself and feel free of my WF mother's cares. She's nice but, she's also overprotecting.
    The trip was exciting and the airport was really huge. I was nervous to WF forgot instructions or WW don't found my uncles, but everything was ok.
    I SP stayded at my mother's sister's house SP whit my grandparents until christmas, that night i wore a costume of papa noel and brought the present to the people in the party. The next day we went to my grandmother's brother's house and after two days we drove to another town to celebrate de new year. That was really unbelievable. We could share good times until my grandfather started to lose the sight of one eye.
    I was sad and i didn't want back, but my grandfather's health was more important so we decided come back to Chile to get an eye surgery. He's fine now and i usually spoke or wrote to my cousins.

    Caro,
    very nice trip! how was the English uh?
    check the corrections ok?
    miss

    ReplyDelete