Wednesday 22 September 2010

Hello everybody

Hi i'm Carolina Cabrera Araya i'm 22 and i live very near at university with my mom and my little brother (19).
At first wen i finished school i didn't know wath career take, but after a year working and studing fot PSU i decided study industrial design, actually this is my 4th year at university and i really want finish. My idea after university is and work really hard to get money and make a travell around all Latin America, well if this is possible...

This is my first experience writing in english for another person, but i think that is a good way to practice english, even if i do wrong at first.
Well i guest the idea is practice and i hope to finish the signature with more confidence to speak.

2 comments:

  1. HELLO CAROLAINAAAA
    i never asked you why did you decided study design... why did you??? and i want to know too if you like a little bit graphic design.¿?
    see you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am Camila, I study at Fau too. I also didn't know at first what to study, but I know that I made the right choice now. See you, By.

    ReplyDelete